Good afternoon my plant plug lovers!

Next week is going to be another FUN ONE 🌷We have Spring Plug Pick Up next Tuesday (Coffee Co High) and Thursday (ABAC)! Please look over the attachment below to see your preferences of pick up locations. Also please note that nothing will be ready to pick up until after 1:30 PM. Please understand that Tim Lewis must make other stops before ours and needs time to do that well. Also pick up will end at 5 PM. Please arrive before 5 PM to load and check off your invoice. You will receive your invoice before you leave with your plugs.

Thank you for being a vital part of your community by offering a spring plant sale. What a great way to get to know those that can support you and your programs!

Let me know if you have any questions!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education