Dear Ciliate researchers!Please read – not a predator journal scam!!

We are hoping to make ciliate research more visible and appreciated.

In collaboration with the journal *Frontiers in Cell and Developmental
Biology* <https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/403>, we are bringing
together a selected group of international experts to contribute to an
open-access article collection on:

*What Do We Learn About Cilia From Ciliate Model Systems? The Insights
 From Cutting-Edge Approaches*
<https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/9254>

Editors

*Anne-Marie Tassin* <https://loop.frontiersin.org/people/300973/overview>
Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS) Paris, France

*Judith Van Houten* <https://loop.frontiersin.org/people/640270/overview>
University of Vermont Burlington, United States

*Megan Smith Valentine*
<https://loop.frontiersin.org/people/642509/overview>
SUNY Plattsburgh Plattsburgh, United States

The abstract submission deadline is 06 May 2019 (we will consider moving
this if necessary for you to successfully submit).

As a contributing author, you will benefit from:
•  High visibility with a freely downloadable e-book
•  Rigorous, transparent and fast peer review
•  Advanced impact metrics

Publishing solutions:

  * Manuscripts will be peer reviewed, and if accepted for publication,
    are subject to publishing fees
    <https://www.frontiersin.org/about/publishing-fees>, which vary
    depending on the article type. A discount or waiver can be applied
    for <https://frontiers.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_51IljifwFBXUzY1>and
    all applications are considered.

--
Judith Van Houten, PhD
University Distinguished Professor Emerita