Dear Ciliate researchers!  Please read – not a predator journal scam!!

We are hoping to make ciliate research more visible and appreciated.

In collaboration with the journal Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology, we are bringing together a selected group of international experts to contribute to an open-access article collection on:

What Do We Learn About Cilia From Ciliate Model Systems? The Insights From Cutting-Edge Approaches

Editors

Anne-Marie Tassin
Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS) Paris, France

Judith Van Houten
University of Vermont Burlington, United States

Megan Smith Valentine
SUNY Plattsburgh Plattsburgh, United States

The abstract submission deadline is 06 May 2019 (we will consider moving this if necessary for you to successfully submit).

As a contributing author, you will benefit from:
•  High visibility with a freely downloadable e-book
•  Rigorous, transparent and fast peer review
•  Advanced impact metrics

Publishing solutions:

  • Manuscripts will be peer reviewed, and if accepted for publication, are subject to publishing fees, which vary depending on the article type. A discount or waiver can be applied for and all applications are considered.
--
Judith Van Houten, PhD
University Distinguished Professor Emerita