Below are the results from the Sub-Area Creed and Extemporaneous Speaking
CDEs held at Treutlen High School yesterday.  Congratulations to the top
three individuals and their advisors.  They will move on the the Area CDEs
on March 28 at Swainsboro HS.

Special thanks goes out to Mr. Michael Atkinson and the Treutlen FFA
members for hosting the events, My lovely assistant Sara Grace Hunter and
Kim Thompson, Larry Hammock, Josh Cammack, and Amy Atkinson for serving as
judges.

Please have your students take time to write the judges a thank you note.

*Extemporaneous Speaking*
Kim Thompson
10021 GA Hwy 15
Soperton, GA 30457

Larry Hammock
2291 Lake Cassie Road
Adrian, GA 31002

*Creed Speaking *
Amy Atkinson
1752 Georgia Avenue
Soperton, GA 30457

Josh Cammack
5145 Hwy 221
Soperton, GA 30457

*Creed Speaking*
Grace Coleman, Swainsboro MS, Advisor - Justin Coleman
Taylor Spivey, South Effingham HS, Advisor - Benjamin Richardson
Brantley Martin, Johnson County MS, Advisor - Kent Foskey

*Extemporaneous Speaking*
Haylie Introcaso, Montgomery County HS, Advisor - Jonathan Hardeman
Brylie Ritchie, SEB, Advisor - Hannah Elrick
RayeAnna Davidson, Bryan County, Advisor - Andrew Morgan

Please use the following surveys to make suggestions for improving the CDEs.

 Central Region CDE Student Survey FY19
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1HEGxEvp-DXM8SV8Ld9pIZ308YcRP0zozPHm0dyW2XKk/edit?usp=drive_web>

 Central Region CDE Advisor Survey FY19
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1zCn_q33zkgxbQQscT4DoWLJmDeUs8awi5_nF-SWr9JI/edit?usp=drive_web>
I have also attached related news releases to publish in your local gazette.

BLN
--
*Barry Norris*

Cell - 478-290-5821