Below are the results from the Sub-Area Creed and Extemporaneous Speaking
CDEs held at Burke County High School yesterday.  Congratulations to the
top three individuals and their advisors.  They will move on the the Area
CDEs on March 28 at Swainsboro HS.

Special thanks goes out to Mrs. Allie Crockett, Mr. Andy TenHuisen, Mrs.
Megan Fern and the Burke County FFA members for hosting the events and
providing the outstanding BBQ.  Big thanks to my lovely assistant Kaitlyn
Davis and trustworthy assistant Colby Malphus.

Enormous thank you to our judges who are listed below.  Please have your
students take time to write the judges a thank you note.

*Extemporaneous Speaking*

Sam Gantt

668 Hagin Road

Grovetown, GA 30813

Erin Fulcher

190 Cohen Road

Waynesboro, GA 30830

*Creed Speaking*

Dominee Thomas

P.O. Box 1007

Waynesboro, GA 30830

Bradley Glenn

332 Twin Oaks Circle

Bogart, GA 30622

Debbie Slater

4004 Vernon Street

Martinez, GA 30907

*Creed Speaking*
Autumn Dailey - Jenkins County MS, Advisor - Carmen Bennett
Devan Godbee - Jenkins County HS, Advisor - Pete Bennett
Hayden McCord - Thomson HS, Advisor - Rick Dubose

*Extemporaneous Speaking*
Alyssa Lincoln - Islands HS, Advisor - James Oliver
Erica Lewis - Thomson HS, Advisor - Rick Dubose
Alison Bennett - Jenkins County HS, Advisor - Pete Bennett

Please use the following surveys to make suggestions for improving the CDEs.
 Central Region CDE Student Survey FY19
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1HEGxEvp-DXM8SV8Ld9pIZ308YcRP0zozPHm0dyW2XKk/edit?usp=drive_web>
 Central Region CDE Advisor Survey FY19
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1zCn_q33zkgxbQQscT4DoWLJmDeUs8awi5_nF-SWr9JI/edit?usp=drive_web>

I have also attached related news releases to publish in your local
gazette.

--
*Barry Norris*

Cell - 478-290-5821