Special thanks to Faith Patrick, Ashley Henry, Justin Coleman, and
Swainsboro HS FFA for hosting the Leadership Events today.  I really
appreciate the effort that was put into hosting these events.  Also, thank
you to my two lovely assistants Kaitlyn Davis and Lauren Sherrod for
serving as moderators.

Please encourage your student to write a thank you note to at least one of
the four judges that helped today.  They were outstanding!!!!

*Room 2*
Cherie Hooks
655 Nunez Lexsy Road
Swainsboro, GA 30401

Julia Gonzalez
266 Exley Road S.
Rincon, GA 31326

*Room 1*
Carrie Roland
5760 Coleman Chapel Road
Wadley, GA 30477

Cindy Brett
188 Keith Screws Road
Adrian , GA 31002

Congratulations to the top two students and their advisors today in the Area
 4 Discussion Meet.

*1st - Phillip Babin, Effingham County FFA, Advisor - Ashley Burns*
*2nd - Jessi Strickland, Burke County FFA, Advisor - Allie Crockett*

These students will compete in the State CDE on Friday of State FFA
Convention.

I have attached a copy of the results from both rounds for your viewing
pleasure as well as a news article that you may publish in your FFA
newsletter or local gazette.

Please fill out the attached surveys for suggestions.
 Central Region CDE Student Survey FY19
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1HEGxEvp-DXM8SV8Ld9pIZ308YcRP0zozPHm0dyW2XKk/edit?usp=drive_web>
 Central Region CDE Advisor Survey FY19
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1zCn_q33zkgxbQQscT4DoWLJmDeUs8awi5_nF-SWr9JI/edit?usp=drive_web>