Good Morning

First of all THANK YOU to Fort Valley State University for allowing us to
use their facilities.
A big thank you to our student worker, Sydney Dyer, for her help last night
as well.

Congratulations to all the students and AG Teachers that competed in the
Area 3 Nursery Landscape CDE. It is always a blessing for me to be able to
see your students in action at a CDE.

The following teams will be moving on to represent us at the State CDEs
held in March at UGA in Athens:

*Area 3 Senior Nursery Landscape Teams:*
1st - Mary Persons High, Advisor Bill Waldrep
2nd - Perry High, Advisor Ashley Denton
High Individual - Parker Satterwhite, Marion Co High

*Area 3 Junior Nursery Landscape Teams:*
1st - Mary Persons High, Advisor Bill Waldrep
2nd - Rutland Middle School, Advisor Robbie Bartlett
High Individual - Marlee Coffman, Mary Persons High

Attached are the complete results. Please contact me with any questions you
may have and be on the look out for the wrap up email soon with the power
point and press release.

Again thank you for teaching your students something new and providing them
with this opportunity!

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education