Josh A. Rabalais
Agricultural Education /FFA Advisor | Upson-Lee High School
268 Knight Trail Thomaston, GA 30286<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> | 706.647.8171<tel:706.647.8171> | 478.954.7111<tel:478.954.7111>

On Mar 8, 2019, at 09:45, Barry Norris <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Area 3 Teachers,

I have been asked by Josh Rabalais to forward this registration for a new Forestry Field Day to invite Area 3 teachers.  If you would like to attend, please fill out the Google form.  Please contact Josh Rabalais with any questions regarding this Field Day.

Thank you,

BLN
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 1:01 PM
Subject: 2019 Towaliga Forestry Field Day
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

[Google Forms]

I've invited you to fill out a form:

2019 Towaliga Forestry Field Day<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjn7rml26H_SfpGFwoz-uc_W5GsQ5Y5s8ZHnLUQpdqurMQjA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>

The inaugural Towaliga FFD will be held Thursday, March 28 at Greatest Generation Memorial Park in Thomaston.

Awards will be given out to 1st and 2nd place individuals in each event, as well as 1st and 2nd place teams in Jr. and Sr. divisions.

Registration is at 3:30 p.m.
Competition starts at 4:00 p.m.

Please have your teams registered for the CDE by 5:00 p.m on Monday, March 25.
Fill out form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScjn7rml26H_SfpGFwoz-uc_W5GsQ5Y5s8ZHnLUQpdqurMQjA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link>

Create your own Google Form<https://docs.google.com/forms?usp=mail_form_link>

--
Barry Norris

Cell - 478-290-5821
Forestry Teacher
Central Region Agriculture Education
101 North Main Street
Swainsboro, GA 30401

Confidentiality Notice.........

This email and any attached documents are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please inform the sender by email reply and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.