Congratulations to the following teachers and agriculture programs for being nominated and selected by your peers as doing an outstanding job.  There were a few tie votes, so both of the high vote getters can complete an application for state judging.
Application information is available on the NAAE website at https://www.naae.org/resources/awards/index.cfm#ot

Please DO NOT complete the online application.  The online application is reserved for our state winners.  Applications need to be returned to your GVATA Area Director (Area 3 - Justin Bennett / Area 4 - Rick DuBose) by April 12th.  The winners can email, US mail, or hand deliver your application to your director.  Applications will be scored on April 19th at the spring GVATA Board Meeting.  The State Winners will receive $500 provided by our state sponsors at the summer conference.

Area 3
Outstanding Teacher - Jessica Bowden
Outstanding Young Member - Lonnie Giddens
Outstanding Middle/Secondary Program - Harris County High School & Upson Lee Middle
Outstanding Adult Program - Crawford County Young Farmers
Ideas Unlimited - Jeff Wilson
Teachers Turn the Key - Luke Lineberger

Area 4
Outstanding Teacher - Carmen Bennett
Outstanding Young Member - Ashley Sapp
Outstanding Middle/Secondary Program - Southeast Bulloch High
Outstanding Adult Program - Laurens County Young Farmers
Ideas Unlimited - C J Pinson & Myria Shipman
Teachers Turn the Key - Hope Carter

Justin Bennett
Agriculture Education
FFA Advisor