Congratulations to the following teachers and agriculture programs for being nominated and selected by your peers as doing an outstanding job.  There were a few tie votes, so both of the high vote getters can complete an application for state judging.

Application information is available on the NAAE website at https://www.naae.org/resources/awards/index.cfm#ot

Please DO NOT complete the online application.  The online application is reserved for our state winners.  Applications need to be returned to your GVATA Area Director (Area 3 – Justin Bennett / Area 4 – Rick DuBose) by April 12th.  The winners can email, US mail, or hand deliver your application to your director.  Applications will be scored on April 19th at the spring GVATA Board Meeting.  The State Winners will receive $500 provided by our state sponsors at the summer conference.

Area 3

Outstanding Teacher – Jessica Bowden

Outstanding Young Member – Lonnie Giddens

Outstanding Middle/Secondary Program – Harris County High School & Upson Lee Middle

Outstanding Adult Program – Crawford County Young Farmers

Ideas Unlimited – Jeff Wilson

Teachers Turn the Key – Luke Lineberger

Area 4

Outstanding Teacher – Carmen Bennett

Outstanding Young Member – Ashley Sapp

Outstanding Middle/Secondary Program – Southeast Bulloch High

Outstanding Adult Program – Laurens County Young Farmers

Ideas Unlimited – C J Pinson & Myria Shipman

Teachers Turn the Key – Hope Carter

Justin Bennett

Agriculture Education

FFA Advisor