Below are the results from the Sub-Area Creed and Extemporaneous Speaking CDEs held at Burke County High School yesterday.  Congratulations to the top three individuals and their advisors.  They will move on the the Area CDEs on March 28 at Swainsboro HS.

Special thanks goes out to Mrs. Allie Crockett, Mr. Andy TenHuisen, Mrs. Megan Fern and the Burke County FFA members for hosting the events and providing the outstanding BBQ.  Big thanks to my lovely assistant Kaitlyn Davis and trustworthy assistant Colby Malphus.

Enormous thank you to our judges who are listed below.  Please have your students take time to write the judges a thank you note.

Extemporaneous Speaking

Sam Gantt

668 Hagin Road

Grovetown, GA 30813

Erin Fulcher

190 Cohen Road

Waynesboro, GA 30830

Creed Speaking

Dominee Thomas

P.O. Box 1007

Waynesboro, GA 30830

Bradley Glenn

332 Twin Oaks Circle

Bogart, GA 30622

Debbie Slater

4004 Vernon Street

Martinez, GA 30907

Creed Speaking
Autumn Dailey - Jenkins County MS, Advisor - Carmen Bennett
Devan Godbee - Jenkins County HS, Advisor - Pete Bennett
Hayden McCord - Thomson HS, Advisor - Rick Dubose

Extemporaneous Speaking
Alyssa Lincoln - Islands HS, Advisor - James Oliver
Erica Lewis - Thomson HS, Advisor - Rick Dubose
Alison Bennett - Jenkins County HS, Advisor - Pete Bennett

Please use the following surveys to make suggestions for improving the CDEs.

I have also attached related news releases to publish in your local gazette.

--
Barry Norris

Cell - 478-290-5821
Forestry Teacher