Area 3 be sure to let me know when you would like to come to FVSU on April 10 to do your evaluation.

Area 4 be sure to get with your Administration and have them do your evaluation, this can be your CTAE Director, Principal, or Superintendent. Take this opportunity to show them what you do! Once you have completed your evaluation online please print out 2 copies. Your evaluator and yourself must sign both copies. Give one copy to your CTAE Director and either mail or e-mail your Area Teacher or myself a complete signed copy by April 10!

If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks for all you do!

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education