Special thanks to Faith Patrick, Ashley Henry, Justin Coleman, and Swainsboro HS FFA for hosting the Leadership Events today.  I really appreciate the effort that was put into hosting these events.  Also, thank you to my two lovely assistants Kaitlyn Davis and Lauren Sherrod for serving as moderators.

Please encourage your student to write a thank you note to at least one of the four judges that helped today.  They were outstanding!!!!

Room 2
Cherie Hooks
655 Nunez Lexsy Road
Swainsboro, GA 30401

Julia Gonzalez
266 Exley Road S.
Rincon, GA 31326

Room 1
Carrie Roland
5760 Coleman Chapel Road
Wadley, GA 30477

Cindy Brett
188 Keith Screws Road
Adrian , GA 31002

Congratulations to the top two students and their advisors today in the Area 4 Discussion Meet.

1st - Phillip Babin, Effingham County FFA, Advisor - Ashley Burns
2nd - Jessi Strickland, Burke County FFA, Advisor - Allie Crockett

These students will compete in the State CDE on Friday of State FFA Convention.

I have attached a copy of the results from both rounds for your viewing pleasure as well as a news article that you may publish in your FFA newsletter or local gazette.

Please fill out the attached surveys for suggestions.

--
Barry Norris

Cell - 478-290-5821
Forestry Teacher