Teachers,

Congratulations to the four individuals below and their advisors for placing 1st or 2nd in their respective areas and qualifying for the state FFA Extemporaneous Speaking CDE in April at the 91st Georgia FFA Convention in Macon.

Area 3
1st - Edwin Oliver - Harris - Jay Borden, Advisor
2nd - Mizya Blackmon - LaGrange - Jessica Bowden, Advisor

Area 4
1st - Alyssa Lincoln - Islands - James Oliver, Advisor
2nd - Erica Lewis - Thomson - Rick DuBose, Advisor

Thanks to Luke Lineberger, Daryl Baxley, and Crawford County HS for hosting the Area 3 LDEs on Tuesday.

Thanks to Faith Patrick, Ashley Henry, and Swainsboro HS for hosting the Area 4 LDEs on Thursday.

I really appreciate the efforts provided by our location hosts.  The judges did an excellent job and everything ran smoothly.

Complete results are attached.  Best wishes to our winners and they represent their area and Central Region in the State LDEs next month.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher