A special thank you goes out to Fort Valley State University for hosting all the CDE events yesterday.

I do appreciate all the teachers who helped monitor the events yesterday.  I could not have done it as quickly or efficiently without your help.  You are truly a great group to work with.  Thank you for your help!!!!!!

Congratulations to the following schools for placing first and second in the Jr. and Sr. events.  They will compete in the State event on March the 22nd and 23rd in Athens.

Senior:
1st -  Mary Persons, Advisor - Ryan Smith
2nd - Crawford County HS, Advisor - Luke Lineberger

High Individual: Jessica Hammock, Mary Persons, Advisor - Ryan Smith

Junior:
1st - Mary Persons, Advisor - Ryan Smith
2nd - Monroe County MS, Advisor - Ryan Smith

High Individual: John Andrews, Mary Persons, Advisor - Ryan Smith

I have attached the scoring results for your viewing pleasure as well as sample news articles for publication in your local gazette.

Please use the attached surveys to make suggestions for improving the CDE.

 Central Region CDE Student Survey FY19
 Central Region CDE Advisor Survey FY19

Thank you,

BLN