*Summer Leadership Camp Parental Consent / Medical Forms (New System!)*

Below we have provided the following:

   1. Instructions for teachers
   2. Sample email for parents (Covington)
   3. Sample email for parents (Camp John Hope)

*Instructions for Teachers:*

*Step 1:* Share the link with the parents of your students once you are
sure they are attending camp. There is a sample email below. *Very
Important!! You must use the correct page link for the correct camp! There
are separate forms for Covington and Fort Valley!*

*Step 2: *Track which parents have sent you their confirmation email.

*Step 3:* By 2:00 PM on the Wednesday before your week of camp, ensure that
all of your students have completed forms.

*Step 4:* Review the forms and identify the students that will have
medications that will need to be turned in, and also which students have
allergies that you need to be aware of.

*Step 5: *Arrive at camp with medications to turn in! You do NOT have to
bring a copy of the forms to turn in!

*Sample email for parents (Covington)*

I am very excited that your student is attending Summer Leadership Camp!
In order for them to attend, you must complete an online Parental Consent /
Medical Form.

*Step 1: *Complete the online form (link below). Be prepared to provide
medical information (medications, insurance information, etc) and note that
your student must be with you to complete the Code of Conduct section.

*Step 2: *When you receive the confirmation email from Jotform, forward
that email to me so I will have a copy during camp and will know that it is
completed.

*Step 3: *Be sure to read the instructions for sending your student's
medications to camp. All medications must be in the original package (daily
sorters/pill keepers are not permitted.) Please only send enough medication
for the week of camp.

*Step 4:* Talk to your student about the importance of following the camp
policies. If they do not follow the camp policies, you may be contacted to
pick them up from camp.

Here is the link for you to complete the online form:
Georgiaffacamp.org/medical <http://georgiaffacamp.org/medical>

If you need assistance with completing the form, please let me know.

[...]

Campjohnhope.com/medical <http://campjohnhope.com/medical>

If you need assistance with completing the form, please let me know.

--
Russel Towns

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014

Phone: 770-786-6926 <770-786-6926%20x%203>* x 0*

*FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp:* Web: www.GeorgiaSLC.org
<http://www.georgiaslc.org/>, Facebook Group: Summer Leadership Camp
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/101929097964/>