---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jarred Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 11:12 AM
Subject: Ranburne FFA Youth Showpig Sale
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,
I hope that you  are doing well, we are preparing to have another awesome
youth livestock show season. Shaffer Goldrush of Albany, Indiana will be
bringing another great set of show pigs down to the Hitting Pay Dirt sale
in Ranburne, Alabama May 18, 2019, just a short drive from Atlanta Ga.

If you would be so kind as to pass this flyer along to people that might be
interested.

Feel free to call with any questions.

As always thanks for your help and support.

--
Jarred Williamson
Agriscience Teacher/FFA Advisor

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."