The State FFA Alumni Association will be conducting our annual Food Drive
again this year in conjunction with the State FFA Convention.

The food collected for this drive is not brought to the convention but is
donated to your local food pantry to benefit your hometown community. All
you bring to the convention is the documentation attached to this email.
All entry forms should be delivered to the Marriott Convention Center
Rotunda area on Thursday before 5 p.m.

The FFA Program winning the Food Drive will be rewarded onstage with a
check for $500.

Please review the rules of each contest and feel free to contact me if you
have any questions,

Thanks for all you do,
Stan

--