---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: KEILY, CHERALYN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 9:52 AM
Subject: Bonaire Bun-Anza Youth Rabbit Show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

The registration deadline for our youth rabbit show is coming up next
week.  Would you mind sending out the registration information one more
time?  Thanks!

Cheralyn Keily

The Bonaire Bun-Anza Youth Rabbit Show is a non-sanctioned show designed to
be an educational experience where students can feel comfortable asking
questions and learning about their rabbits; as well as the showing
process.  The show will be held in the gym at Bonaire Middle School.
Registration will open at 8:30 AM and the show will begin at 10:00 AM.
Mr. Brad
Edmonson will be our judge.  Registration is $4.00 per rabbit.  Rabbits
should be purebred as we will not be holding a "pet" class.  All youth are
welcome to show.  We will have small ribbons for best of variety, rosettes
for best of breed and best opposite in breed, and embroidered blankets for
Best in Show and Reserve in Show.  If you have questions you may contact
Cheralyn Keily at (478) 955-1133.

KEY INFORMATION