Here is contact information for the Madison County Middle School Teaching
Position

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kathrine Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: Madison County Middle School Openng
To: Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>

For more information about the Madison County Middle School position,
please see the contacts listed below.

  Mr. Chuck Colquitt - MCMS Principal - [log in to unmask]
  Dr. Bo Boykin - MC CTAE Director/BRCCA CEO - [log in to unmask]

Stan Mitchell
North Region Director
Agricultural Education
204 Four Towers