Good morning,

We have the opportunity to revise the Middle School Ag Ed curriculum
standards this year.  We met with a group last week composed of middle
school & high school Ag Ed teachers combined with Business & Industry
members to look at the Middle School Ag Ed standards.  I am including links
to the revised curriculum standards below.  These standards will be start
the approval process the end of April with DOE.  If you teach Middle School
Ag Ed, please take a look and email me if you have any questions or
concerns.  The revision committee looked at aligning the Middle School Ag
Ed standards with academic standards as much as possible.  If you have
suggestions or changes to these standards, please email them to me by
Friday, April 5th. We also need review from Business & Industry contacts.
If you have contacts on your Advisory Committees who would be willing to
review these, please send me their contact information.

Georgia Ag Ed 6th Grade standards - DRAFT - revision
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GlHBSIWXa2sTQKreukmvVCcZ7sZivh1cMYi_Ts1xYVQ/edit?usp=sharing>
Georgia Ag Ed 7th Grade standards - DRAFT - revision
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16gCH6_jXEOkcCnBLjdFXnNAgqUtmvL8RiTJjN7PXa1g/edit?usp=sharing>
Georgia Ag Ed 8th Grade standards - DRAFT - revision
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15Dn02NTdb1fc-MLq6fCEtvb2I0hvzn0iM0ihTREiv6w/edit?usp=sharing>

Thank you!
--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-310-3466 Office

706-244-8991 Cell

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."