From: Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Eric D Rubenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 12:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 2019 Agricultural Education CDE Registration is Open!

Good Afternoon,

I hope that everyone is having a great start to the spring semester! I wanted to send out the Agricultural Education CDE information.  The event will have a preliminary event that will take place on March 22nd and  23rd in Athens and the finals will take place on Friday April 26th at the State FFA Convention.  The final four participants from the preliminary event will be eligible to participate in the finals in April.  More information will be shared with the final four at the event in March.  The chapters from “The Handbook of Agricultural Education” for this year’s event will be as follows: 1, 2, 5, 7, & 13.  Attached to this email is the lesson plan template that we would recommend.

All lesson plans must be submitted to by 11:59PM Tuesday March 5th.  All lesson plans should be emailed [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, the email should include the student’s name, chapter, teachers name, and teachers email address.

If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Registration is now open on the Georgia Ag Ed Website!  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Eric
Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department
405 College Station Rd. | 133 Four Towers | Athens, GA 30602
Office: (706) 542-3191 | Fax: (770) 233-6109 | Email:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]