---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Stanley Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 1:01 PM
Subject: Fw: Denmark HS Seeking Agriculture Teacher
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Teachers,

Please see the attached position announcement for Denmark High School in Forsyth County. Denmark is a new high school with amazing new facilities. If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to call me or Ms. Gordy at the number below.

Thanks,
Stan

Stan Mitchell

North Region Director