Ag Teachers,

The 91st Georgia FFA Convention is 45 days away! As you make your plans, please be sure to look over the Advisors Planning Guide is attached to this email and can also be downloaded on the State Convention page of our Georgia FFA website. https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=45

Please keep these important State Convention related deadlines in mind.

Convention Registration (closes March 29)
The state convention online registration is open. The registration site will close at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 29. Please complete your registration prior to the close of the registration site.
The TAG workshop (only 50 seats available) and convention t-shirts are available through the online convention registration site.

Convention Registration site - https://register.ffa.org/profile/78604

Convention Talent Applications (due March 15)
The application for State Convention Talent is also found on the State Convention site (Applications text box, right side of page). Talent applications are due March 15. Students must submit their paper application with signatures (email or mail) and submit a video/audio audition via CD/DVD, thumbdrive or link to online posting (youtube, etc...) As long as we can see/hear the student's performance, their audition submission will be accepted.

Foundation Ambassador Applications (due March 15)
The application for students who are interested in serving as Foundation Ambassadors is available on State Convention site (Applications text box, right side of page). Ambassador applications are due March 15.

Courtesy Corp
If you have students willing to help serve at the State Convention, the Courtesy Corp is an area of need. The application for Convention Courtesy Corp is available on the State Convention site (Applications text box, right side).

Please let me know if you have any State Convention questions!

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA