Ag Teachers,

Thank you to those of you who have send stories, photos or newspaper articles commemorating females through history in your local chapter.

I am still accepting stories, photos and information. If you have anything that you believe needs to be considered as we prepare our celebration of 50 years of females in FFA, please send it to me. We plan to tell stories of influential and successful females in the FFA, show photos and highlight a handful of women ranging from the 1960s until today. We cannot have too much material. I cannot promise that we will use all that we receive, but we will do our best.

Have a great rest of your week.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association