Good afternoon!

Just a reminder about the UGA Tifton Transfer Preview Day being held on our campus Saturday, April 13th. Would you please make this opportunity available to your students? There is also an attached flyer that can be printed out or they can click on the image to go to the registration link. Deadline to RSVP is March 31st!

The University of Georgia Tifton Campus brings advanced degrees from the state's flagship university to the heart of South Georgia and Preview Day gives prospective students the opportunity to explore those degrees and be exposed to our groundbreaking research. UGA Tifton researchers and scientists are preparing the next generation of agricultural leaders to take the world's stage and we would love for your students to be one of them!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if I can answer any questions!

Katie Murray

Tifton Campus | Admissions Counselor

O: 229. 386.3077 | C: 229.454.0239

email-signature-original

Facebook Twitter Instagram Youtube Snapchat