---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jarred Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 11:12 AM
Subject: Ranburne FFA Youth Showpig Sale
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,
I hope that you  are doing well, we are preparing to have another awesome youth livestock show season. Shaffer Goldrush of Albany, Indiana will be bringing another great set of show pigs down to the Hitting Pay Dirt sale in Ranburne, Alabama May 18, 2019, just a short drive from Atlanta Ga.

If you would be so kind as to pass this flyer along to people that might be interested.

Feel free to call with any questions.

As always thanks for your help and support.

--
Jarred Williamson
Agriscience Teacher/FFA Advisor

--