The registration link is now open on the GA Ag Ed website for the Living to Serve activities scheduled for our day of service event on Thursday, April 25th.  A link below is also provided for your convenience.

Important Reminders:
Planned Activities
The participation of FFA members in this activity continues to grow.  If the growth continues with the same pattern as the last 4 years, we will have 1000 participants engaged in service activities in the Macon area on April 25th.  Thank you to all the veteran participants and welcome to the new ones as we take a few hours of time to provide a variety of welcome services to the Macon community.

Living to Serve Registration 2019

Remember, true service comes at a sacrifice.  Work hard, invest your time, smile, and show Macon how much we care!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump