Good morning Ag teachers,

I would like to remind you all of several Foundation deadlines that are
quickly approaching for your students. If you would, please pass this
information along to them.

*Friday, March 15th, 2019*

·        *State Convention Ambassador Program*

·        Please note, that if your student is planning to run for State
Office, the Ambassador Program is not ideal for them to participate in.
Serving as an Ambassador is a major commitment and we need our students to
be ready to serve at all times.

·        This program is open to 9th – 12th grade FFA members and each
chapter may only submit up to three students per chapter.

·        To view the Ambassador Program, please click HERE
<https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=688>.

·        *Summer Leadership Camp (SLC) Scholarships*

·        Please view the attachment in this email for application.

·        The Foundation will only accept applications that are submitted by
teachers. Through these scholarship applications, we look for a true
financial need as we want our students to attend SLC without the financial
burden.

*Friday, March 22nd, 2019*

·        *College Scholarships offered through the Foundation*

·        These scholarships are available for graduating 12th grade Georgia
FFA members.

·        To view all of the scholarships offered, please click HERE
<https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=7831>.

Thank you all for what you do for the Georgia FFA Foundation and our
students. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Happy Friday!
Hillery

--
*Hillery R. Culpepper*