Good morning Ag teachers,

I would like to remind you all of several Foundation deadlines that are quickly approaching for your students. If you would, please pass this information along to them.

Friday, March 15th, 2019

·        State Convention Ambassador Program

·        Please note, that if your student is planning to run for State Office, the Ambassador Program is not ideal for them to participate in. Serving as an Ambassador is a major commitment and we need our students to be ready to serve at all times.

·        This program is open to 9th – 12th grade FFA members and each chapter may only submit up to three students per chapter.

·        To view the Ambassador Program, please click HERE.

·        Summer Leadership Camp (SLC) Scholarships

·        Please view the attachment in this email for application.

·        The Foundation will only accept applications that are submitted by teachers. Through these scholarship applications, we look for a true financial need as we want our students to attend SLC without the financial burden.

Friday, March 22nd, 2019

·        College Scholarships offered through the Foundation

·        These scholarships are available for graduating 12th grade Georgia FFA members.

·        To view all of the scholarships offered, please click HERE.

Thank you all for what you do for the Georgia FFA Foundation and our students. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Happy Friday!
Hillery

--
Hillery R. Culpepper