---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: KEILY, CHERALYN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 9:52 AM
Subject: Bonaire Bun-Anza Youth Rabbit Show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

The registration deadline for our youth rabbit show is coming up next week.  Would you mind sending out the registration information one more time?  Thanks!

Cheralyn Keily

The Bonaire Bun-Anza Youth Rabbit Show is a non-sanctioned show designed to be an educational experience where students can feel comfortable asking questions and learning about their rabbits; as well as the showing process.  The show will be held in the gym at Bonaire Middle School.  Registration will open at 8:30 AM and the show will begin at 10:00 AM.  Mr. Brad Edmonson will be our judge.  Registration is $4.00 per rabbit.  Rabbits should be purebred as we will not be holding a "pet" class.  All youth are welcome to show.  We will have small ribbons for best of variety, rosettes for best of breed and best opposite in breed, and embroidered blankets for Best in Show and Reserve in Show.  If you have questions you may contact Cheralyn Keily at (478) 955-1133.

KEY INFORMATION