Good morning,

We have the opportunity to revise the Middle School Ag Ed curriculum standards this year.  We met with a group last week composed of middle school & high school Ag Ed teachers combined with Business & Industry members to look at the Middle School Ag Ed standards.  I am including links to the revised curriculum standards below.  These standards will be start the approval process the end of April with DOE.  If you teach Middle School Ag Ed, please take a look and email me if you have any questions or concerns.  The revision committee looked at aligning the Middle School Ag Ed standards with academic standards as much as possible.  If you have suggestions or changes to these standards, please email them to me by Friday, April 5th. We also need review from Business & Industry contacts.  If you have contacts on your Advisory Committees who would be willing to review these, please send me their contact information.

Georgia Ag Ed 6th Grade standards - DRAFT - revision
Georgia Ag Ed 7th Grade standards - DRAFT - revision
Georgia Ag Ed 8th Grade standards - DRAFT - revision

Thank you!
--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp