I would like to thank all of you that submitted Ambassador applications to the Georgia FFA Foundation. We received 36 applications and are excited to announce the 91st Georgia FFA State Convention Ambassador team! This year’s team consists of 20 students from across the state and we are eager to see them represent the Foundation and Association at Convention.

Please join us in congratulating the following students that were selected to serve as Georgia FFA State Convention Ambassador!

Joey Blackstock – Jefferson City
Kathryn Cohen – Bainbridge
Rose Coleman – Echols County
Jorja Cooper – Chattooga County
Carson Deal – Seminole County
Karter Goforth – Coahulla Creek High
Ansley Greer – Fullington Academy
Jacob Harper – Pelham
Cameron Harris-Trice – Upson Lee High
Alexis Herring – Lowndes County High
Lacey Hickman – Gordon Central
Phillip Cale Howington – East Jackson High
Nathan McKinney – East Jackson High
Nathan (Gage) Nichols – Tift County High
Samuel (Luke) Nichols – Berrien County High
Hogan Smith – Sonoraville
Sara Varnadoe – Tift County High
Raymond “Chase” Willis – Colquitt County High
Alex Wofford – Sonoraville
Cory Yarbrough – Madison County High

If you have a student that was selected to serve as an Ambassador, please have them contact me, or you may contact me on their behalf, to accept this position. Students and/or teachers may reach me via email or call 229-325-4736 to accept this position by Wednesday, April 3rd at 5pm.

Thank you again and congratulations to these students.
Hillery

--
Hillery R. Culpepper
Assistant Director of Development