  Area 2 Poultry CDE Teams,

Congratulations to the teams that competed in the Area 2 Poultry CDE. We
appreciate the UGA Poultry Science Department for their continued support
of the Georgia FFA by conducting an outstanding contest. Thank you to
Jackson County High School for hosting our event and a special thank you to
Mr. Story and  Dr. Lawrence for their assistance in preparing of the
contest site. Also, Thanks to our Area Officers, Savannah Paige and Patton
Jackson for  assisting with the contest registration.
The top two teams will move on to the State Championship contest March 22nd
and 23rd at UGA.

Senior Contest

1st Place Team - East Jackson High School
2nd Place Team - Oconee County High School

1st High Individual -  Austin Hill, East Jackson High School

Junior Contest

1st Place Team - Athens Christian School
2nd Place Team - Oconee County Middle School

1st High Individual - Macie Wilson, Stephens County Middle School

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell