Teachers, the list of State FFA Degree applications* received* in the North
Region Office either hard copy or by email sent to the
applications-northregion account is attached. *This is NOT a list of
applications that qualified.* The official list of State FFA Degree
recipients will come from Mr. Ben Lastly. This is a list of those
applications received. Please take a moment to look over the list. Please
check spelling of names and check to see that we have all of the names
listed for students whom you have submitted applications for.

If you find any error, please let me know by sending me a separate email
with the correction.* Do not reply to this email!. Please send a separate
email with corrections.* Thank you.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher