Our relocation to J. Phil Campbell is in full swing. Everything we own is
packed in boxes and we may spend a few days without computers or other
technology. Our focus is on maintaining the quality of the CDEs that pack
the March calendar, giving a fair review to all of our State FFA Degree
applications, providing timely results for our STAR batteries and FFA Week
Observance Awards, and being well prepared for your program evaluations
that begin on April 1st.

I wanted to let you know our status so we can ask for your patience if we
are slow to respond or lagging with any assistance you may need. We look
forward to getting set up at JPC but it may cause a little stress in the
meantime.

Thanks for all you do. And thanks again for your help and patience.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director