Thank you to Dr. Lawrence and Mr. Story for hosting us last night at Jackson County High School. They and their students did an awesome job. I would also like to thank Mrs. Denise Temple and the Jackson County Farm Bureau for providing snacks for everyone.

Congratulations to our teams that will be moving on to compete at the State Nursery Landscape CDE in Athens on March 22-23.

Jr. Finalists
1st - Loganville Middle School, Advisor - Justin Youngblood
2nd - Malcom Bridge Middle School, Advisor - Brandon Walker
High Individual - Morgan Kastner - Habersham Central High School

Sr. Finalists
1st - Oconee County High School, Advisor - Chelsea Begnaud
2nd - White County High School, Advisor - Amanda Keener
High Individual - Matthew Walshe - Oconee County High School

Full results are attached.
I've also attached student and advisor survey codes. Please take time to fill these out and help us improve our CDEs.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602