Horse Teams,
Unfortunately I have to inform you that our practice horse judging event
has to be cancelled.
Due to the amount of rain this week and it’s currently raining in Madison
now, Mr. English says that the arena will not have time to try out
sufficiently.
I was truly looking forward to working with all of your students to develop
competitive teams for the state contest.

With that said, please take time tomorrow to practice reasons, study for
the test or watch videos for placing classes.
There is a Horsemen’s Association Horse Show in Perry this weekend.

My apologies,
Kent
--
Kent Benson