Teachers, the list of State FFA Degree applications received in the North Region Office either hard copy or by email sent to the applications-northregion account is attached. This is NOT a list of applications that qualified. The official list of State FFA Degree recipients will come from Mr. Ben Lastly. This is a list of those applications received. Please take a moment to look over the list. Please check spelling of names and check to see that we have all of the names listed for students whom you have submitted applications for.

If you find any error, please let me know by sending me a separate email with the correction. Do not reply to this email!. Please send a separate email with corrections. Thank you.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher