Discussion Meet registration closes Monday 3/11 at 11:59 pm. This is slightly different than most of our CDE registration deadlines. This is due to the fact that the number of participants determines the number of judges/rooms needed.
I have attached a list of chapters registered for Discussion Meet. PLEASE let us know (as soon as you know) if your participant will not be competing. If this occurs before the registration deadline, you should be able to go in and un-register them.
Also, I would like to remind you that this is NOT an event where you can just throw a student in who is not prepared. It's never a good idea to do this, but for this particular event, it could have devastating effects on the student as well as leave a big question in the judges' minds as to why they took time away from work to evaluate kids who have not been adequately prepared for the event.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602