Good Morning North Region

It is the time of the year we have all been waiting for!

The event registration page is up for the Area 1 Annual Program Review time slot is now active. All Area 1 teachers should go to the event registration page on the gaaged website and choose one of the two dates, locations, and a slot. The choices will be April 1st at Sonoraville High School and April 8th at the Yanmar Training facility. Slots are 20 minutes each so please have your review notebook in good order.

All Area 2 teachers should be arranging a time with their local Administration to conduct their review. Information was shared with the CTAE Directors at their Mid Winter Conference that they will be responsible for conducting the program reviews for their Ag Teachers. Make sure that you have this completed and a signed (by your CTAE Director) copy of your FY19 POW scanned and emailed to our office by April 12th. You can send it to the [log in to unmask] email. You will each be sent a POW checksheet of all of the data that we collect here in our office. We will generate these checksheets on March 28-29 and will have them to you on Monday, April 1st.

All first year teachers in Area 2 will be contacted by the Area Teacher assigned to you to set up a time for your review.

If you have any questions please call me or email me.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director