Area II teachers,

I have had several questions asking for clarification on exactly who needs to be involved in your POW review and who needs to eventually sign off on the review. Here is what I suggest:

Who needs to conduct your review:
Your CTAE Directors were told at their CTAE Directors Conference that they would be involved in your POW review and would need to sign off on the review before it was sent to our office. I would start by giving them the chance to sit in on and conduct your review. If they are busy and can not find a date within the window then I would go with a building level administrator. I would still have the CTAE Director sign the final copy of your review before you scan it and email it to our office.

What you will send to us:
You will pull your FY19 POW up on your gaaged portal. You will go through it with your review team and share with them the notebook of documentation that you would share with us if we were conducting it. We will be sending you a POW checksheet with all of the information we have collected in our office on March 29th. Check off each standard that has been met. Print a copy of the POW when you are finished. You and your CTAE Director should sign the back page. Scan this signed copy as a pdf and email it to [log in to unmask] by April 12th.

I hope this clarifies any questions but if you need any further instructions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for all you do,
Stan

--
Stan Mitchell