Please see the wonderful map Mrs. Best has provided for us. Also, please DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 3:15. We won't have registration available until 4:00, so there's really no need in arriving that early.
We are looking forward to great competition tonight. We are going to do our best to run the Parliamentary Procedure teams through as efficiently as possible, but we have 9 teams registered, so it could be a long night.
If your Discussion Meet participant or Parli Pro or CCM team backs out on you today, please let us know asap so we can plan accordingly on our end.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
1420 Experiment Station Road
Watkinsville, GA 30677