Hello,
So i actually have an issue with the protonated version of Beta-D-Glucuronic acid for the construction of the model hyaluronic acid, so i included the version 0ZBP in the prep file GLYCAM06.prep, but then i got these following errors with grompp:
ERROR 1 [file HAP.itp, line 104]:
  No default Bond types

ERROR 2 [file HAP.itp, line 325]:
  No default Angle types

ERROR 3 [file HAP.itp, line 327]:
  No default Angle types

ERROR 4 [file HAP.itp, line 450]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

ERROR 5 [file HAP.itp, line 452]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

ERROR 6 [file HAP.itp, line 454]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

ERROR 7 [file HAP.itp, line 464]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

ERROR 8 [file HAP.itp, line 465]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

I hope you can help me with this, Thank you

PS; I used the too do_glycans in order to generate the .pdb and .itp files

--
Monia KAMLY,
Etudiante Master 2 Chimie, Spécialité, Agro-ressources Biomolécules et Innovations