Just a reminder about Mock Proficiency Interviews on Monday

We will meet at Veterans High School - please plan to arrive around 4:00pm
340 Piney Grove Rd, Kathleen, GA 31047

Students should come dressed in official dress
and should also have a 1 minute opener prepared and also bring a copy of
their proficiency with them.