All teachers, students, administrators, parents, and grandparents are
invited to attend the Area 3 and 4 Awards Ceremony next month.

*When:*
Area 4 will be Tuesday, May 7th at 5:00pm
Area 3 will be Thursday, May 9th at 5:00pm
*ALL AREA OFFICERS MUST REPORT AT 1:00PM! *

*Where:*
Area 4 - East Georgia College in Swainsboro - Luck Flanders Gambrell
Building Auditorium - #3 on map
Campus Map - http://www.ega.edu/offices/office_directory_and_map/campus_map

Area 3 - Fort Valley State University in Fort Valley - Pettigrew Center
Auditorium - #44 on map
http://www.fvsusports.com/documents/2008/10/7/FVSU%20Campus%20Map.pdf

*Award Winners:*
A complete list of award winners for both Area 3 and 4 are attached.
Please have award winners come dressed in official dress.
For team events - 1 person from the team will go across the stage to accept
the award

*Voting Delegates:*
*Each Chapter is allowed 2 voting delegate* to help select this coming
years area officers.  Voting Delegates CAN also be award winners.  We will
give them time to move into their award seats after voting has taken place.

Cake and punch will be served after the awards ceremony.

Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education