Please reply directly to Adam Joslin if you can help.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Joslin, Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 10:20 AM
Subject: State Convention Need
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hey I have a student that is attending the state convention that is a pretty big fella. His mom says he wears a 3xl jacket and I don't have an FFA Jacket to fit him. I have asked some of the local teachers around me but is there a way we can ask on a larger level to see if anyone has a jacket that they think might fit him that he could borrow for state convention.

Thanks

Adam Joslin

Adairsville High School

Agricultural Education