Google Forms
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
Fill out in Google Forms
Teachers, I apologize for the tardiness of this email. I thought it was sent on March 28th, but realized yesterday that it never went out. We are planning on testing on Saturday, April 27th at State Convention. Please read and fill out the form below if you are interested in this opportunity for your students.
2019 Jr GGIA Registration - State Convention
The Georgia Green Industry Association will have the written and plant identification certification exam at state convention if we have the minimum number of 25 students registered to participate. Students who have passed one part of the certification do not have to take that component again. Cost for the certification is $10.00 per student for schools that are GGIA members and $20.00 for schools that are not GGIA members. Registration deadline is Friday, April 19th. An invoice will be emailed. Checks should be made payable to North Region Ag Education.
Testing will take place in the Monument Room at 9:00 am Saturday, April 27th. If you have a student receiving the State FFA Degree, please note that on your registration and we will work with them to make sure they have enough time to complete the testing.
Create your own Google Form