Area Banquet registration will close Tuesday at midnight.

*From:* AgEd Teachers of North Georgia <[log in to unmask]> *On
Behalf Of *Josh Allen
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 2, 2019 4:47 PM
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* Area Banquet Registration is now open

Registration is now open for the 2019 Area I & II Awards Banquets!

This is an opportunity to recognize winners in the 2018-2019 school year in
each Area.  The technical Awards of Excellence will also be presented at
each banquet. Please complete the online registration form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelWjKBjD0LFlAJ1PfKic1SuuEIaoCmGYoyNnq4EBnNdnQ4fg/viewform>
by
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 if you plan to attend the banquet in your area.

As always, we will be recognizing the top two teams and high individual
from each of our CDEs as well as our North Region Proficiency winners, and
all Middle School Record Book participants.

A flat fee of $13 per person will be required to cover the cost of the
banquet. You will be asked to give a total head count when you register online.
Please be prepared to pay for this number when you arrive at the banquet; *to
avoid confusion, please do not send your checks to the region office. Be
prepared to pay on-site. If you are paying in cash, please have exact
change as we will not be set up to make change for you.*

Please indicate on the registration form if you need an invoice.

*Area*
* I *Chattahoochee Technical College - Appalachian Campus

100 Campus Drive, Jasper, GA 30143
<https:[log in to unmask],-84.4255731,18z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x0:0x9defafcadfc16d16!2m2!1d-84.425734!2d34.470701>

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.

*Area*
* II *John W. Swails Center

22oo W. Main Street, Royston, GA 30662 (Link for directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/John+W.+Swails+Center+at+Emmanuel+College,+2200+W+Main+St,+Royston,[log in to unmask],-83.2173247,12z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x88f6273ccf5472ab:0xbc650e0ec20cc46f!2m2!1d-83.1472846!2d34.2847594>
)

Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.

We will hold Area Officer Candidate testing and Area Officer elections at
each Area Banquet. More information will follow from Mr. Mitchell to
the advisor's of each of those candidates.

Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding either of the
Area Banquets.

Online Registration Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelWjKBjD0LFlAJ1PfKic1SuuEIaoCmGYoyNnq4EBnNdnQ4fg/viewform>
Josh Allen