*PLEASE *take a look at your school's participants on the attached
spreadsheet. The spreadsheet has 2 tabs (Area 1 & Area 2) and are sorted by
school name, then CDE. *PLEASE check student names*. I plan on printing
certificates one time and one time only! If you notice a misspelling,
please email me and let me know the correct spelling and what CDE it was
listed incorrectly. I plan on beginning the printing process tomorrow.
Please respond today if you see any errors.

**This is the list for Credential Certificates. Meaning, if you don't see a
student's name under a CDE they participated in, they did not credential
and thus will not receive a certificate.**

Your certificates will be available for pickup at the State Convention
registration desk in Macon.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
1420 Experiment Station Road